Monday, August 6, 2007

First Post

Well, this is my first post. I'm new to this blogging thingy but Ruth Rae, my best friend since High School is here, said it was time. I'm not very techy so she walked me through the set up two nights ago but I hesitated posting. She said she hated seeing a naked post so to make her happy I began.
This past Saturday night we had a wonderful time doing PMC Play. Friends and customers who have taken Lisa Blackwell's, of zoaart, pmc classes can come to our Saturday night workshop. I lay out all the stamps and cutters I have and we have a blast!
Lately we've been making lots of rings and art charm bars. This night I made a whole bunch of crosses because suddenly I had orders for them! They say "Gratitude", "the heart" and "Seek". I'm so pleased with how they came out.
I'm so excited Ruth also helped me start my etsy store. My new crosses will be on shortly!

4 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

welcome to the blogging neighborhood! so happy that ruth made it safely to your beautiful town...the crosses are so beautiful, you know i will be the first to place my order!! and add you to my fav blog list!
xoxo~kim

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blog. It's very you and I'm proud of you for putting a picture of yourself on there.

Laura said...

Yipee! A Bella Luna blog! I had such a great time when I came to visit your store with Kim! I will love looking at all your creations and hearing all your stories from the store. I love the Daily Om too! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great blog...now all you have to do is put the bracelet I want in your etsy shop and all will be well with the world! I too came to visit with Kim and wanted to buy one of your demo bracelets by the front door. You make yummy art to wear!