Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lucky Me

Lucky me for having such a fantastic week! With Ruth Rae in town and then Lisa and Tony Blackwell of ZoaArt in for classes, I was in heaven! Lisa's classes were terrific. She had a PMC earring class, a PMC charm class and then a awesome PMC chain bracelet class.


I didn't mean to do it but I slightly overbooked us. We had a party every night Lisa and Tony were here. I don't know how they survived the ride home! This is us at my friend Lisa's shop, Evolve, in Crystal Lake. From right to left is my husband, Gary; Lisa L of Evolve; Leanne of Triskele Moon, an amazing jewelry artist; Lisa Blackwell of ZoaArt; Ivan, Leanne's wonderful husband and phenomenal tarot reader; Ruth Rae, amazing mixed media and jewelry artist, behind her, Tony Blackwell of ZoaArt (we need to see more beads Tony!); in front of him, my best pal Monique and her sweet husband Jim; next to him is John, Lisa's new beau and finally me in the corner. My bestest friends in the world and yes some were missing but it was an amazing night!
That was the first night then we partied at Monique's and Jim's Saturday night and Sunday night at my place. Wow.
Good news is that we booked Lisa's next pmc classes for November. When I get the samples I will post them here and on my Bella Luna Beads class schedule.

3 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

yippee!!! a new post and we are thinking about coming to the PMC classes in november if the schedule doesnt conflict with our schedule...keep your finger crossed we can make it....xox~kim
ps..got the crosses today, they are beautiful..
take care...

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, artful weekend you had!

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture at Evolve! Yes it was an amazing weekend and thank you for putting it all together. It's such an inspiring group and it's so fun to watch it developing.