Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bracelet Kits!

My very favorite Bracelet is my Art Bar with blacks and browns. It's hard not to wear it everyday!

At long last I have put my bracelet kits on Etsy. Most of these kits were created because I loved the bracelet I made for myself so much. Since I do a lot of sharing at Bella, I would let my customers pick out the matching beads. Now, I just make the kits because it makes my customers happy! This weekend I am playing with PMC and plan to make a couple of art bars and the newest addition is the Friends are Magic bar. And of course I don't have a picture of that bar but Ruth Rae and I have matching ones! So, email me if you want one. I'm not sure I'll actually get it on Etsy.

My black and brown bracelet kit available on Etsy. It is a single strand kit.


2 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

you are so talented!!
i am so happy to know you,my sweet friend...xox~kim

Anonymous said...

Best Wishes for great success with your kits. You do pick the most amazing color combos and I'm very lucky to have your talent on my side! XO