Thursday, September 6, 2007

PMC Crazy

I did have a lot of fun last weekend with PMC. This leaf cross is my favorite cross yet so far. I do collect them so it's natural that I would make them given the opportunity. I'm going to do a braided knotted necklace in autumn browns. I can't wait! If anyone is interested please email me as I will be making more.



Last year I had this fun winter bracelet that made this wonderful noise when the beads and the charms knocked together. I used a similar toggle to this magic one and hung all the charms and beads off chain. I wore it all winter because I did the beads with winter colors~ blues and greens. Are those winter colors? Anyway, this year I decided I needed a Halloween bracelet because I love, love Halloween. I will dangle them from chain again with various black beads. I don't think I'll put orange because if I don't match it makes me a little crazy.

I'm trying to plan ahead so I've been making the gratitude crosses which I've posted before and now have made a couple of gratitude pendants. I just love these and plan on doing a gratitude knotted necklace workshop at Evolve in early November.






My current favorite design element is the "bar" and I have available another artbar and will be making a few more "friends are magic" bars. You can't have too much beaded jewelry!


I need more time to play pmc but I'm redoing my bead studio. I'll get some before and after pictures posted in the next couple of weeks. I'm still choosing paint colors and have to remove some things that my family has "stored" in the basement. My husband has been informed that I am taking over the entire space instead of just one little corner that I have been allotted. It's all mine now.





3 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

these are beautiful designs my friend!!!
xoxo~kim

Ruth Rae said...

I love the cross!
I got the art bar today for nancy! thank you!
I think I will just do it brown and black like yours... I put some chain maile up to it and it was just to much!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful jewelery, and I must add lovely photography as well. It is so refreshing to see your things. Thanks for sharing!