Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wicked Witch

It's true I guess. The earliest Halloween I remember dressing up as a witch. It was easy and convenient for my mother. I was not happy about that. At the very least, I could have had a pointed hat. A couple of years ago, when my boys were still quiet young, I was searching Toys R Us for their costumes and I picked up fairy wings for me. The woman at the checkout said "that's great. We are witches all year." Then last year my 10 year old muttered "witch" under his breath and I smiled. He doesn't know what he's got in store for him!
Anyway, I finally finished my newest favorite bracelet as promised with no orange. I love the mix of the jet hemitite, purple velvet and peridot satin for my crystals. It sounds wonderful and lays so nicely on my wrist~
I did make enough charms for two more bracelets and they sold this week! Yea, now I can make more to feed my pmc hunger. I will be making more charms because I know there are more witches out there. Anyone ever hear the Cowboy Junkies song "Witches" on their the caution horses album? I love that song~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work! Delighful colors. I like the fairy wings idea myself.

dogfaeriex5 said...

my nickname is whichywoman , so i am all about the witch!! beautiful bracelet and you know i adore it!!!
xoxo~kim

Anonymous said...

That is so totally awesome a charm bracelet. Nice work!