Thursday, October 4, 2007

Did You Find It?


Nina found it. Let out to do her business, my husband found her basking in the sun. Yes, this is a carseat left in the carport for the next trash day and a perfect throne for our princess. Nina, our chiahuahua is 3 years old in December and the best chiahuahua ever. She barks just til she smells you and then demands that you hold her. A true lap dog and she loves everyone!
My joys: beads, Nina, my boys sound asleep, Benjamin's laugh, Harrison's dimples, my husband's humor, my favorite music loud, breakfast with my best friends, starbucks, full moons to recharge under, rain, waterfalls, japanese gardens, yoga and meditation.
It was so hard to choose the winner of the "find your joy" talisman bar so I picked two. Joan and Evelyn moved me with their words. I loved reading them all!

4 comments:

joan said...

Thanks Deborah - I'm so excited. I look forward to picking out the beads for my bracelet. Hope to see you Saturday.

Joan

dogfaeriex5 said...

i am so jealous and miss nina is certainly the queen bee....please kiss her for me!!!
xoxo~kim

Trixie said...

Nina looks as if she is ready for a road trip! What a sweetie-pie!

Anonymous said...

Nina is very dear! Funny that I was drawn to your blog by the bellaluna URL because my dog Bella is called by many names. Bella Luna, Loony Bella, Belly Balloona, to name a few.