Tuesday, November 13, 2007

PMC Classes!


This is going to be a fabulous weekend! This Thursday, November 15th & Friday, November 16th is Lisa Blackwell's resin bracelet class. On day one, students will create a different shaped bezels, a toggle and chain link with pmc. Day two is finding the awesome artwork to put inside this bracelet and filling it with resin. It's actually a two-sided bracelet because the back side is stamped with design/texture so you can wear an all silver bracelet or one with color. Surprisingly seats are still left so if you are in the Dundee/Elgin area of Illinois or willing to make the drive ~ email me! bellalunabeads@aol.com




After that class, I am jumping for joy for the weekend class. Saturday Lisa will be teaching the pendant bezels made of pmc and then Sunday, Cynthia Thorton of Green Girl Studios (check out her blog) will be teaching how to fill it with polymer clay and various techniques. I am a huge fan of Cynthia's and have been for years. I'm so lucky and feel so blessed to have these amazing artists in my midst! There are 4 spots left as several people were unavailable~ So again, email me if you are interested.

1 comment:

Ruth Rae said...

I am crying sad soapy tears that I missed this class!